Sunset Safari With Dinner
Camel safari is nothing less than thrilling, exciting and an altogether fabulous way to get a taste of the rural desert life — as well as immerse in the local culture.What good than exploring the desert on the ship of desert, camel. Camel Safari in Jaisalmer is the best way to explore the Thar Desert & Witness the beautiful sunset over the dunes. Drive from Jaisalmer embark on an expedition of a lifetime and explore the Ghost Town Kuldhara Village on the Way to Desert. Traverse the yellow sand dunes by camel to reach the beautiful city that juts from the ground like a sandcastle.
Including Are :-
- Welcome at Hotel with Masala Chai (Free pick-up from railways/bus station)
- Drive to Thar Desert (Perfect Experience of Jeep)
- Small village tour (cultural village, gypsy village & Ghost Town Kuldhara Village)
- Camel safari at Sand Dunes ( arround 30 Minutes to 2 hour )
- Rajasthani Veg Dinner under the stars (with unlimited bottled water, Chai and snacks)
- Drive Back to Hotel
What To Bring With You
- A Hat, Cap Or Turban.
- Fully charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Medical kit (just in case).
- A big smile and a positive attitude.
- In the winter, warm clothes for the nighttime.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers, or another type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!